Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Launch Time!


So I wanted to make sure I had some substantial enteries for all of you to read, mainly because I don't have time to update every day, and I wanted you to have a good chunk of material to see what my blog is all about.

So with that jabber out of the way:

YAY WE'VE LAUNCHED!

I will be constantly re-writing the HTML on here and will be looking foreward to making many more improvements as we go along. I can't wait to see what this blog will blossom into with experience, and I hope you not only enjoy this blog as entertainment, but also I hope you are able to grow with me and my adventures in fashion and other aspects of my life.
I also hope you leave with some amazing tips on how to be fashionable and sexy of course!
I am a Stand Up Comedienne (1/4 of the time) So I hope you don't take my satirical posts too seriously. Because there is, of course, humor in fashion. If there wasn't, well, we'd all be Models.


Let's rock this thing out.



Love & Louboutins,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment